Each driver is asked to actively care about meeting our customer's requirements. Our goal is to pay attention to customer's wants and needs.
Our job security and future depends on making each customer happy with our services every time we deal with them or handle their merchandise.
Our company's high standards demand a commitment of excellence from our employees. If you are hired by Sarai Trucking Ltd, It is because we feel you will perform well in our working environment.
To be employed as a driver by Sarai Trucking Ltd you must meet the following requirements:
• Must hold a valid license for the class in which you are hired. (ex: AZ, Class 1, etc)
• Clean abstract with no record of previous major convictions. ( ex: careless or impaired driving, DUI) your abstract must be provided at the time of your interview and not be more than 45 days old.
• Must be willing and physically capable of performing various duties including city driving, highway driving, shunting, load and go, and other duties as required.
• Must successfully complete a full road test including a complete circle check.
• Must complete a written test
• Driver Handbook and Health and Safety Policy must be reviewed and understood prior to assignment and documentation of same field. Must be able to qualify under the ICC requirements.
• Must have a "negative" pre- employment drug test result.
• Must be able to perform all duties associated with driving a commercial vehicle.
• Are paid $1.50 per loaded and Empty Miles
• Paid bi-weekly
• No Start-up costs
• No paint code requirement
• 11,000 - 14,000 miles guaranteed every month
We take Good Care of our Drivers and Owner Operators.
• U.S.Custom Stickers
• Heavy vehicle tax
• Permits, tolls, bridge/ border crossing, faxes, scales, etc
• H.U.T. Sticker (N.Y.State)
• I.F.T.A. reporting on behalf of the owner operator
• Fuel cards